Your Child's Relationship with the Savior can begin right here!
"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
The Freedom Church nursery is staffed with loving, caring people who are ready to serve you and your children. The nursery staff strives to maintain a safe, Christ-centered environment. Your children will be learning about Jesus while you enjoy the service.
The Nursery is open ...
• ALL DAY ON SUNDAY
• Nursery Staff arrives at 8:45 am before the 1st service starts at 9:00 am
• Nursery Staff remains through our 2nd service until 12:30 pm
We welcome children ages newborn to 3 years old.
Our Nursery provides a caring and loving ministry to small children. All our workers love God and love children! The nursery is more than just “baby-sitting” to us… it’s a ministry! That’s why all of our nursery workers are trained to work with infants and toddlers, and we have a unique nursery program that teaches your them the Word of God on their level. You see, we believe that no one is too young to begin learning about Jesus and the fact that God loves them!
• Have passed Background Screening
• Attended training classes at the church
• Have the heart for Children
• Exhibit Christ-like patience and love
• Know how to share basic scriptures about the love of Jesus